It's very clear in some places that people are taking the Coronovirus very seriously.…
Note: this page contains paid content.
Please, subscribe to get an access.
- How irreplaceable is Qassim Soleimani? (0:45)
- What's the most likely Iranian response given the high profile, given how important he was to the country? (2:48)
- Admiral Mullen served both the Bush administration at the end of it and into the Obama administration. I both of those administrations, there were opportunities to kill Soleimani. Why were those opportunities not taken back then? (4:04)
- There are critics of this strike and one of them is about escalation but Admiral Mullen also brought up the nuclear deal (JCPOA). On Monday, Iran has promised to step away a little bit more from the Iran nuclear deal, could they actually do something more dramatic when it comes to nuclear for a response? (5:55)
- How concerned are you about the chances of an escalation, the cycle of escalation and the fact that there is no "off-ramp" to that escalation right now? (6:56)